Hotjar is an analytics platform with a focus on heatmaps. Their service enables you to track user behavior on your website, and generate several types of heatmaps to display the results.
If you think that wordpress is lacking analytics. You need Hotjar To access that critical analytics information about your website.
What is a heat map?
A heat map (or heatmap) is a graphical representation of data where values are depicted by color. Heat maps make it easy to visualize complex data and understand it at a glance.
- Analyze user behavior using three types of heatmaps
- Track data for desktop and mobile sessions
- Record full user sessions and replay them when needed
- Analyze form use on your pages
- Conduct surveys and polls for your visitors
Hotjar offers a free tier for personal use, which supports up to 300 visitor recordings and three different heatmaps. Paid plans start at $29 per month, and scale upwards as needed