Now, you must be thinking about What is the Mobile Application Development Framework, right?? Okay, Mobile App Development Framework is a library that offers the required fundamental structure to create mobile applications for a specific environment. In short, it acts as a layout to support mobile app development. The are various advantages of Mobile App Development frameworks such as cost-effective, efficient, and many more. Moreover, mobile application frameworks can be classified majorly into 3 categories: Native Apps, Web Apps & Hybrid Apps. Before moving further, let’s take a quick look at all these three categories.
- Native Apps: A Native App is an application that is specifically designed for a particular platform or device.
- Web Apps: A Web App concerns with the application that is designed to deliver web pages on different web platforms for any device.
- Hybrid Apps: A Hybrid App is a combination of both native & web applications. It can be developed for any platform from a single code base.
Now, let’s get back to the point and discuss several leading Mobile Application Development Frameworks in 2020 that can help you to build Mobile Applications more efficiently and conveniently.
1. React Native
- Code Re-usability & Cost-Effective
- Compatible with third-party plugins
- Re-usable components for optimal performance
- Provides hot deployment features
- Ease of Maintenance
There are various renowned mobile applications built with React Native such as Instagram, Soundcloud, Uber Eats, and many more.
Flutter, developed by Google, is a UI toolkit to build native applications for the mobile, desktop & web platform. Flutter is a cross-platform mobile app development framework that works on one code base to develop Android as well as iOS applications. The framework provides a large range of fully customizable widgets that helps to build native applications in a shorter span. Moreover, Flutter uses the 2D rendering engine called Skia for developing visuals and it’s layered architecture ensures the effective functioning of components. Some of the major benefits of Flutter are mentioned below:
- Provides Full Native Performance
- Flexible User interface (UI)
- Provides Strong Widget Support
- Offers Built-in Material Design
- Fast Application Development
Some of the major mobile applications that are built on Flutter are – Google Ads, Hamilton, SpaceX Go, Watermaniac, and various others.
Xamarin is also one of the most popular open-source framework used to develop mobile applications. The framework, acquired by Microsoft, is based on .Net and allows you to build native applications for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. Xamarin comes with almost every required tools and library needed to build native applications and offers you to create rich experiences using native UI elements. Moreover, Xamarin also supports the feature of sharing the common codebase to make the development process more efficient and cost-effective. There are various benefits of Xamarin, some of these are mentioned below:
- Huge Community of around 1.4 million developers
- Native API Access & UI Support
- Easier API Integration
- Target All Platforms
- Cost-Effective & Faster Development Process
Some of the most popular and renowned mobile applications that are built on Xamarin are – OLO, Alaska Airlines, Storyo, and many more.
4. Mobile Angular UI
- Responsive Framework
- Offers Interactive Components
- No jQuery dependencies
- Easier conversion from the web or desktop application to the mobile app
There are various renowned mobile applications built with Mobile Angular UI such as Hotelier News, iKeyBox, and many more.
- Faster Application Development
- Availability of Cordova Plugins
- Built-in UI components
- Platform Independent
- Based on AngularJS
There are various renowned mobile applications built with Ionic such as MarketWatch, Amtrak, and many more.
WebDesignerUAE by Hala Media is a leading Website Design Company in Dubai that can help build your business presence on the internet. We offer professional web design and development services to add value to your business. Our passionate, creative, web development team combines quality UI/UX designs with effective web solutions. If you want to get your own website for your business please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us at +971 (50) 6625279